1. I am not Marky Mark's brother.
2. Well, brother, bring me a half-wonder and twenty four unmentionables.
3. You're at the corner of Robson and Granville in downtown Vancouver about 9am. It's a clear spring day. There are no cars. The only other person around is a man in a shabby suit walking twenty paces ahead of you towards a Fairmont Hotels van. Out of nowhere a young man rushes past you, catches up with Shabby Suit, grabs the Suit's hair, throws it in the middle of Robson Street and keeps running. Shabby Suit swears and retrieves his hair. You are the only person to witness this.
4. Where is the memorial for the tens of thousands who died from accidental/by design smallpox infections in British Columbia? John Belshaw knows.
5. Read these poems. Write the poets. Be a mesnch.
6. I am not optimistic but, as Cornel West says, I remain a prisoner of hope.
Matt Rader is a Contributing Editor of Forget.
Published On: February 14, 2013
Permanent Location: http://www.forgetmagazine.com/130214a.htm